We are helping an established hospital in California that is currently in search of a locum tenens general surgery physician who would be interested in a long-term position. Your schedule will be 24-hour call, and you can expect four callbacks on average. You should be board certified or board eligible. The facility uses Athena and Allscripts EMR for charting. Physicians who don't hold a current CA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- BC/BE required
- 24-hour call
- Athena and Allscripts EMR
- Four callbacks on average
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician