Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , California. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comNP/PA pain management need in San Luis Obispo, CA
Join private practice with 3 Pain management physicians and 3 advanced practice providers.
- Replace APP that is leaving the area for family reasons.
- Group has offices in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Templeton, CA
- Group has standard Mon thru Fri office hours. Candidate will be based out of San Luis Obispo office but may work a little out of other locations.
- Candidate will do joint injections, some drug management and occasional hospital rounds.
- New graduates will be considered for this position!
- A very competitive salary + full benefits including malpractice, health, CME, vacation, retirement with match, etc. will be provided.
The San Luis Obispo County is home to an array of distinctive recreational, artistic and cultural attractions for all ages and interests. From pristine beaches to picturesque parklands, to numerous theaters and museums, recreational options are virtually unlimited.
Associated topics: advanced, bilingual, care nurse, clinical nurse, cna, community, family medicine, family nurse practioner, spanish, specialist